CLICK PHOTO ABOVE TO GET LINKS TO EVERYTHING PICTURED
Hey Mama! While I was pregnant I scowered the internet for the best diaper bag for my new coming baby. I probably bought 3 different ones before coming across this beaut and it’s still the one we are using 13 months later! Its so durable and the perfect size for everything we need to bring for our girl. I have listed the dimensions and other details below. I love this mauve color but it is selling out quick! All the colors were $100, but the black and this color are on sale!
- Nine pockets, including a large zippered main compartment and front and side zip pockets
- Easy access changing pad pocket also holds tablets and laptops up to 15″
- Adjustable straps and convenient top handle. Extra-wide, dual zip opening
- Hangs neatly on a stroller with the included stroller straps
- Includes cushioned changing pad & Phthalate-free
- Size (inches): 13l x 9.25w x 18.25h; (cm): 33l x 23.5w x 46h
I love this bag because its super easy to clean and to maneuver. Also that it can clip to our stroller. Its made of wipe clean vegan leather and doesn’t even really look like a diaper bag, so I plan to keep using it even when we don’t need to carry diapers around with us!
(CLICK THE PICTURE TO BUY)
There is also a hip pack that you can purchase separately! You can wear it three different ways and its the perfect size!
(CLICK PHOTO TO BUY)
- Three ways to wear: hip pack, cross body or wristlet
- The pack’s main compartment opens wide for easy access and has multiple pockets that include a front slip pocket, three interior credit card slots and two interior pockets
- Adjustable hip pack strap converts to a crossbody strap (adjusts from approx. 19 inches to 36 inches)
- The hip pack’s extension strap (approx. 13.5 inches) can also be used as a wristlet strap (approx. 6 inches)
- The convertible pack is made from wipe-clean, durable luxe vegan leather